With our unique mobile Audience Response System, we can record psychological and physiological responses from up to 45 people in parallel. It can be used for various research projects that aim to assess peripheral nervous system activations and motion capture.
It is able to capture the following signals and response data:
- Continuous and retrospective ratings on iPads that are administered by a Mobile Device Management system (MDM)
- Electrodermal Activity (e.g. Skin Conductance Level and Skin Conductance Response)
- Blood Volume Pulse (BVP) (e.g. Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, Vasoconstriction via Blood Volume Amplitude)
- Electrocardiography (ECG) (e.g. Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability)
- Electromyography (EMG) (e.g. expressive facial muscle activations)
- Motion capture with 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gryroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, and altimeter